Thursday, October 13, 2016

"SolutionWatch"

And just like that I’m back, and this is a two-part assignment and as you’ve guessed this post will be on the second blog that I visited. For the second blog review I wanted to venture towards the end of the list so I chose to visit SolutionWatch posted by Brian Benzinger coming in at number 10. I feel that although there is a huge difference between the two blogs, they both serve an important purpose. I feel like SolutionWatch is a more relaxed, neat and clam blog. It isn’t as busy as TechCrunch and is not too much to take in. There was a post that I thought was very interesting about “L8r”, which is a service that lets users create an email and have it delivered at a specific time in the future. I think that is a very useful idea that I had no clue about and it can be used in different ways and for different reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment