Thursday, October 13, 2016

"TechCrunch"


Hello everyone, this is my very first blog as well as post and it is a part of my class assignment. So I will be starting this post off with a review of another blogger’s blog. The blog that I chose was from the list of The Top Ten Blogs Following Web 2.0, by Brian Wynne Williams. I chose to review Mike Arrington’s TechCrunch at number 1 on the list. This blog gave me a good idea of what my blog would eventually look like or could look like. The total layout helped me to understand and see things a whole lot clearer. What really stands out about the blog more than the information that its providing is the frequency of the post that are being made. It seems to be at least one post every hour and even cycles of every 14 minutes. The blog itself was very informative and especially if you are into technology. I really enjoyed visiting that blog. I liked seeing the post about Samsung “Could this be the end of Samsung’s smartphone reign”, because it a HOT topic and it was posted only 2 hours before I visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment