Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Del.icio.us Review.us


When selecting the first two bookmarks for del.icio.us I saw that nine people also bookmarked What Is Web 2.0 by Tim O’reilly. Then I saw that only a few more had bookmarked Harnessing Collective Intelligence by Tim O’reilly. But I thought it was funny when there were 100 other people that had bookmarked the “Dumbness of Crowds.” I thought it had a lot of good information and was a worthy bookmark. The advantage of Del.icio.us would be the ability to neatly store an emporium of bookmarks with the ability of reaching them on any device that you have. Because I’m fairly new to Del.icio.us I’m not so sure what the cons can be but I not remembering the name of the website would be a pretty good end all.              
https://del.icio.us/winthrop_vegsan

No comments:

Post a Comment