Sunday, November 6, 2016

Shift Still Happening


The post that I’m commenting on this time was submitted by MeinGottInHImmel on November 9, 2009 to shifthappens.wikispaces.com. It was entitled Profoundly upset by this video When first watching the video I too started to mistake it for propaganda but in quickly realizing how fortunate I was to be in line with where the world is moving, I am happy that I have been investing the time and energy in learning the things I will need to know to stay afloat. If you look at the did you know web 2.0 as simply propaganda, then you aren’t realizing the truth of the matter; technology is where it is and where it is going to be and if we don’t take this gold rush seriously we will end up without any nuggets.

While I understand while some people may interpret this as something that is scary when it is something to be incredibly excited about and proud to have a hand in its start so why back away when there are still major benefits to be reaped. There is a big difference between encouragement and propaganda. The main difference is the presence of lies and the bending of the truth. In the review that I read there was no mention of lies being stated in the video. The writer said this seems like a paranoid gasp of a “Failing Empire”. I feel that if that person admitted that the empire is failing, then they should be at the front of this thing waving the flag to help prevent that from happening. I think we all have our own opinions and we should be careful how we use them.
http://wikiweb2point0.wikispaces.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment